|10||Bake/Roast||10 minutes||10 - 20 minutes||Less than 30 minutes|
1. Heat oven to 425°F.
2. Whisk together lime juice, olive oil, cumin and garlic powder in
a medium bowl. Add turkey and toss to coat.
3. Make a layer of tortilla chips to cover the bottom of a large 12 to
14-inch round or oval baking dish. Evenly spoon refried beans
over chips. Top with turkey and sprinkle with 1 cup of the
4. Make another layer of tortilla chips. Spoon 1 cup of the salsa
evenly over chips. Top with remaining 1 cup cheese.
5. Bake nachos 15-20 minutes or until heated through and
cheese melts and begins to bubble.
6. Serve hot with remaining 1 cup salsa. Add sour cream and
cilantro, if desired.