Cook bacon until crisp and brown, drain well on paper towels. On one slice of toasted and buttered bread, layer bacon and sliced Butterball Turkey Breast and cheese slice. Spread the next slice of bread with spicy mayonnaise and lay on top. Layer tomato and lettuce and top sandwich with last slice of buttered and toasted bread. Slice sandwich diagonally and insert cocktail toothpicks into each half. Garnish with orange slices for breakfast and a glass of orange juice. Garnish with pickles if serving for lunch and serve with a bowl of soup and/or potato salad. A family favorite.
1. Combine cabbage, carrot, pepper and onion in medium bowl.
2. In separate bowl, whisk together sugar, vinegar and oil. Stir in spices until well combined.
3. Add oil mixture to vegetable mixture; toss to coat evenly. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before using.
Turkey Pretzel Roll-up
1. Spread 1 tablespoon peanut butter on each turkey slice.
Sprinkle each turkey slice with 1 teaspoon each sunflower kernels and celery.
2. Place 1 pretzel rod at bottom edge of each turkey slice; roll up
3. Serve immediately, or wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.