Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
1. Preheat oven to 325°F (300°F if using dark non-stick pan).
Place paper liners in 36 miniature muffin cups.
2. For crust, combine walnuts, 4 teaspoons sugar and the margarine or butter in medium bowl until well blended. Press about 1 teaspoon of the walnut mixture firmly onto bottom of each prepared muffin cup. Bake 5 minutes. Cool.
3. For filling, beat Neufchatel cheese, pumpkin, 1/2 cup sugar, vanilla, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, the cloves and nutmeg in
large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
4. Gradually add eggs one at a time, beating on low speed after each addition. Spoon evenly over crusts.
5. Bake 15 minutes, or until centers are almost set. Cool.
6. Refrigerate at least 2 hours, or until chilled.
7. Top with whipped cream just before serving and sprinkle with additional cinnamon, if desired
1. Add sliced Butterball Turkey Franks to scrambled eggs and serve wrapped in flour tortillas.
2. Top with salsa.
Easy No-Bake Pumpkin Pie
1. Sprinkle gelatin over water in small saucepan. Let stand 1 minute. Cook and stir on low heat until gelatin dissolves.
2. Combine pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk and pumpkin pie spice with wire whisk until well blended. Stir in gelatin mixture. Let cool 10 minutes. Gently stir in whipped cream.
3. Pour mixture into crust. Chill at least 3 hours, or until set.
4. Cut pie into 10 slices.