1. Rinse bean sprouts with cold water.
2. In a large frying pan combine celery and onion with a little broth; cook over medium heat for 10 minutes. Add mushrooms, bean sprouts and turkey. Add remaining liquid and soya sauce.
3. Cook until turkey is thoroughly heated (2 to 5 minutes).
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Place in large bowl.
2.Add turkey, cheese, zucchini, bell peppers, olives and basil; mix lightly. Add 1/2 cup of the dressing; toss to coat. Cover. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
3. Stir in remaining 1/4 cup dressing just before serving.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
2. Place half of the tortilla chips on cookie sheet. Top with half of the cheese, dressing, onions and bacon. Repeat layers.
3. Bake 3 to 4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and let stand 2 to 3 minutes. Using a large spatula, carefully slide nachos onto large serving platter to serve.