Turkey Chop Suey
1. Rinse bean sprouts with cold water.
2. In a large frying pan combine celery and onion with a little broth; cook over medium heat for 10 minutes. Add mushrooms, bean sprouts and turkey. Add remaining liquid and soya sauce.
3. Cook until turkey is thoroughly heated (2 to 5 minutes).
Apple Cranberry Streusel Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. For Streusel, combine flour, 6 tbsp. of the light brown sugar, oats and cinnamon. Gradually stir in melted butter until mixture is crumbly; set aside.
3. For Filling, roll pie crust on lightly floured surface to an 11-inch diameter circle. Fit into a 9-inch pie plate. Fold excess crust at edge under. Press dough together on rim to form a thick crust edge. Form a decorative edge using fingers, fork or other utensil.
4. Combine apples, cranberry sauce, remaining ¾ cup light brown sugar and cornstarch until well blended. Spoon apple mixture into pastry-lined pie plate. Sprinkle with Streusel.
5. Bake about 1 hour, or until apples are tender. Serve warm.
Turkey - Vegetable Stir Fry
1. Combine water, lemon juice, honey, soy sauce, ground ginger and garlic.
2. Dissolve cornstarch in mixture, set aside.
3. Heat oil in wok or large skillet. Add carrots; stir fry 3 - 4 minutes, add broccoli, mushrooms, water chestnuts and Butterball Boneless Turkey Breast. Stir fry 2 - 3 minutes.
4. Add sauce and cook, stirring constantly until sauce has thickened and vegetables are tender crisp.
5. Serve over long grain rice.