Tex Mex Turkey Skillet
1. Heat 15 ml (1 tbsp) of the oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add rice; cook and stir until rice turns light golden brown, about 3 minutes. Add salsa and broth; stir to mix. Cover skillet, reduce heat to low and simmer 15 minutes or until rice is tender.
2. In a second skillet, heat the remaining 15 ml (1 tbsp) oil over medium-high heat. Add zucchini and onion. Cook and stir 5 minutes or until vegetables just start to brown on edges, adding corn after 3 minutes. Add turkey to vegetables and set aside until rice is done.
3. Stir vegetables and turkey into rice mixture. Continue heating 2 minutes or until turkey is hot. Sprinkle with cheese, cover, remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes.
4. If desired, sprinkle with cilantro.
Turkey Broccoli and Rice Bake
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Rinse and pat dry turkey. Quickly brown turkey. Remove from skillet. Add broccoli and onion. Cook and stir 5 minutes. Evenly spread turkey mixture in a well sprayed 13×9x2-inch baking pan. Top with 1 cup of the cheese.
3. Combine broth, condensed soup, mustard, and paprika in same skillet. Heat until hot and bubbly. Remove from heat and stir in rice. Pour mixture over cheese. Stir rice mixture into turkey mixture until well blended. Cover pan with aluminum foil. Bake 25 minutes.
4. Remove cover and stir gently. Top with remaining 1 cup of cheese.
Turkey Frittata with Tomato Salsa
1. Whisk eggs, milk, mustard, salt and pepper until well blended. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add potatoes. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until lightly browned on both sides, turning after 5 minutes.
3. Stir in turkey and onions. Reduce heat to low; cover. Cook 3 minutes; stir.
4. Pour egg mixture over potato mixture; cover. Cook 10 minutes, or until eggs are set, carefully lifting edge with spatula and tilting skillet as necessary to allow uncooked portion to flow underneath.
5. Sprinkle with cheese; cover. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
6. Melt butter in medium saucepan on medium-low heat. Continue cooking until lightly browned, stirring frequently. Stir in tomatoes. Reduce heat to low. Simmer 5 minutes. Crush tomatoes with potato masher or slotted spatula.
7. Cut frittata into wedges. Serve with the salsa.