|16||Bake/Roast||60 minutes||20 - 30 minutes||Less than 1 1/2 hours|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon,
cloves, and nutmeg in medium bowl; set aside.
3. Beat butter and granulated sugar in large bowl of electric
mixer until creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla until well blended.
Add applesauce, dates and nuts mixing until blended.
Gradually mix in flour mixture until well combined.
4. Spray a 9-inch x 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
5. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake in preheated oven 20 to
25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
6. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars. Sprinkle
with powdered sugar before serving.