Cook bacon until crisp and brown, drain well on paper towels. On one slice of toasted and buttered bread, layer bacon and sliced Butterball Turkey Breast and cheese slice. Spread the next slice of bread with spicy mayonnaise and lay on top. Layer tomato and lettuce and top sandwich with last slice of buttered and toasted bread. Slice sandwich diagonally and insert cocktail toothpicks into each half. Garnish with orange slices for breakfast and a glass of orange juice. Garnish with pickles if serving for lunch and serve with a bowl of soup and/or potato salad. A family favorite.
1. Combine cabbage, carrot, pepper and onion in medium bowl.
2. In separate bowl, whisk together sugar, vinegar and oil. Stir in spices until well combined.
3. Add oil mixture to vegetable mixture; toss to coat evenly. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before using.
Nachos with a Twist
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
2. Place half of the tortilla chips on cookie sheet. Top with half of the cheese, dressing, onions and bacon. Repeat layers.
3. Bake 3 to 4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and let stand 2 to 3 minutes. Using a large spatula, carefully slide nachos onto large serving platter to serve.