1. Spread 1 tablespoon peanut butter on each turkey slice.
2. Sprinkle each turkey slice with 1 teaspoon each sunflower kernels and celery.
3. Place 1 pretzel rod at bottom edge of each turkey slice; roll up around pretzel.
4. Serve immediately, or wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
1. Mix mayonnaise and lemon juice. Spread on bread. Layer each bread slice with turkey, tomato and cucumber.
2. Sprinkle with black pepper. Top with sprouts.
3. Serve with fresh seasonal fruit.
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Beat pumpkin, granulated sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in eggs, milk and cream until well blended.
3. Sprinkle toffee-flavored bits evenly onto bottom of pastry shell. Top with pumpkin mixture.
4. Bake 1 hour, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack.
5. Cut pie into 8 slices. Top each slice with whipped cream, if desired.