Bourbon and Cola Marinated Turkey
1. Combine all ingredients except turkey in non-reactive container large enough to hold turkey. Remove turkey from packaging; drain. Remove neck and giblets; refrigerate for another use or discard. Place turkey in marinade. Cover container. Refrigerate 6 to 8 hours, turning turkey over occasionally.
2. Preheat oven to 325°F. Remove turkey from marinade; drain; pat dry. Discard marinade. Place turkey on a flat rack in a shallow roasting pan, 2 to 2-1/2-inches deep. Tuck wings back to hold neck skin in place and stabilize the turkey in the pan and when carving. Brush lightly with vegetable oil or spray with cooking spray to prevent skin from drying. Insert oven-safe thermometer deep into the lower thigh muscle but not touching the bone.
3. Bake 3 to 3-1/2 hours. When the turkey is about 2/3 done, cover the breast and top of thighs lightly with aluminum foil to prevent overcooking. Check for doneness about 30 minutes before end of recommended cooking time. Turkey is done when thigh reaches 180°F and juices run clear.
4. Remove the turkey from the roasting pan. Let rest 15 minutes to allow juices to set before carving.
Turkey - Vegetable Stir Fry
1. Combine water, lemon juice, honey, soy sauce, ground ginger and garlic.
2. Dissolve cornstarch in mixture, set aside.
3. Heat oil in wok or large skillet. Add carrots; stir fry 3 - 4 minutes, add broccoli, mushrooms, water chestnuts and Butterball Boneless Turkey Breast. Stir fry 2 - 3 minutes.
4. Add sauce and cook, stirring constantly until sauce has thickened and vegetables are tender crisp.
5. Serve over long grain rice.
Hawaiian Turkey Burgers
1. Prepare grill according to package directions for turkey burgers.
2. Cook burgers according to package grilling directions to an internal temperature of 165°F. Place 2 slices of cheese on each burger during last minute of cooking. Remove burgers from grill; keep warm.
3. Spray pineapple slices with cooking spray. Grill 1 minute per side. Remove from grill.
4. Place rolls, cut side down on grill. Toast 30 to 60 seconds or until light golden brown. Remove from grill.
5. For each burger, spread 1 tablespoon Dijonnaise on each cut surface of roll. Place 1/4 cup lettuce on bottom half of roll. Top with 2 tablespoons onion, 1 cooked burger, 1 pineapple slice, and 3/4 ounces of the shaved ham. Drizzle ham with 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce. Cover with top of roll. Repeat with reaminig ingredients.