Turkey Chop Suey
Rinse bean sprouts with cold water.
In a large frying pan combine celery and onion with a little broth; cook over medium heat for 10 minutes. Add mushrooms, bean sprouts and turkey. Add remaining liquid and soya sauce.
Cook until turkey is thoroughly heated (2 to 5 minutes).
Turkey Broccoli and Rice Bake
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Rinse and pat dry turkey. Quickly brown turkey. Remove from skillet. Add broccoli and onion. Cook and stir 5 minutes. Evenly spread turkey mixture in a well sprayed 13×9x2-inch baking pan. Top with 1 cup of the cheese.
3. Combine broth, condensed soup, mustard, and paprika in same skillet. Heat until hot and bubbly. Remove from heat and stir in rice. Pour mixture over cheese. Stir rice mixture into turkey mixture until well blended. Cover pan with aluminum foil. Bake 25 minutes.
4. Remove cover and stir gently. Top with remaining 1 cup of cheese.
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
1. Preheat oven to 325°F (300°F if using dark non-stick pan).
Place paper liners in 36 miniature muffin cups.
2. For crust, combine walnuts, 4 teaspoons sugar and the
margarine or butter in medium bowl until well blended. Press
about 1 teaspoon of the walnut mixture firmly onto bottom of
each prepared muffin cup. Bake 5 minutes. Cool.
3. For filling, beat Neufchatel cheese, pumpkin, 1/2 cup sugar,
vanilla, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, the cloves and nutmeg in
large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well
4. Gradually add eggs one at a time, beating on low speed after
each addition. Spoon evenly over crusts.
5. Bake 15 minutes, or until centers are almost set. Cool.
6. Refrigerate at least 2 hours, or until chilled.
7. Top with whipped cream just before serving and sprinkle with
additional cinnamon, if desired