Asiago Whipped Potatoes with Bacon Style Turkey
1. Place potatoes in a pot with cold water about 1 inch over top of potatoes. Bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until tender when pierced with a fork.
2. Meanwhile, heat olive oil in small skillet on medium heat. Cook and stir leek 2 to 3 minutes or until tender, but not brown. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. Drain potatoes, reserving cooking liquid. Add grated cheese, butter and cooked leek to potatoes. Mash with a potato masher until fairly smooth, adding ½ to ¾ cup of the reserved cooking liquid. While mashing, add salt and pepper to taste. Fold in the crisp turkey bacon.
Colourful Pasta Salad
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Place in large bowl.
2.Add turkey, cheese, zucchini, bell peppers, olives and basil; mix lightly. Add 1/2 cup of the dressing; toss to coat. Cover. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
3. Stir in remaining 1/4 cup dressing just before serving.
El Paso Turkey Quiche
1. For Salsa, combine all ingredients. Refrigerate, covered, 2 hours before serving
2. For Quiche, preheat oven to 375°F. Cook and stir onion, jalapeno pepper and garlic in butter in medium skillet on medium heat 3 to 4 minutes or until light golden brown. Place mixture on a plate; cover with plastic wrap. Put in freezer until completely cooled.
3. Spread cheese evenly on bottom of pie crust. Sprinkle with onion mixture.
4. Combine eggs, milk, turkey, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl until well blended. Pour into pie crust.
5. Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack 10 minutes. Cut into wedges and serve with Salsa.
NOTE: For a spicier version of the Quiche, use 2 jalapeno peppers.