Zucchini and Black Beans with Chipotle Peppers
1. Heat olive oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add onions, garlic, chili powder and cumin. Cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in zucchini, beans and chipotle peppers. Cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Cook 5 to 8 minutes or
until zucchini is tender. Stir in salsa. Heat 1 minute.
3. Spoon mixture into serving dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
Pumpkin Pie Sundaes
1. Crumble pumpkin pie into large mixing bowl. Stir to combine pie filling and crust.
2. For each sundae, place 2 large (2-inch diameter) scoops pie mixture in a dessert dish. Top with 1 scoop ice cream, 2 tbsp. whipped cream, 3 pecan halves and 2 tbsp chocolate chips.
Turkey Spinach and Artichoke Dip
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray 9-inch square baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
2. Cook and stir garlic and onions in oil in medium skillet on medium heat 3 to 5 minutes or until onions are soft. Remove from heat and cool.
3. Meanwhile, blend cream cheese, ranch dressing and hot sauce in mixing bowl. Stir in turkey, artichoke hearts, Jack and Parmesan cheeses, spinach and cooked onion mixture. Spoon into prepared baking dish. Bake 25 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
4. Serve warm with tortilla chips. (NUTRITION REFLECTS DIP ONLY)