Tex Mex Turkey Skillet
1. Heat 15 ml (1 tbsp) of the oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add rice; cook and stir until rice turns light golden brown, about 3 minutes. Add salsa and broth; stir to mix. Cover skillet, reduce heat to low and simmer 15 minutes or until rice is tender.
2. In a second skillet, heat the remaining 15 ml (1 tbsp) oil over medium-high heat. Add zucchini and onion. Cook and stir 5 minutes or until vegetables just start to brown on edges, adding corn after 3 minutes. Add turkey to vegetables and set aside until rice is done.
3. Stir vegetables and turkey into rice mixture. Continue heating 2 minutes or until turkey is hot. Sprinkle with cheese, cover, remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes.
4. If desired, sprinkle with cilantro.
Turkey Burgers with Buffalo Sauce
1. Preheat grill to medium direct heat.
2. Butter cut surfaces of buns. Toast, cut side down, on grill until light golden brown; set aside.
3. Grill turkey burgers according to package directions.
4. Divide shredded lettuce evenly over bottom of hamburger buns. Top each with tomato, turkey burger, Buffalo sauce and Blue cheese. Cover with top of bun and serve.
1. Cook bacon until crisp and brown, drain well on paper towels.
2. On one slice of toasted and buttered bread, layer bacon and sliced Butterball Turkey Breast and cheese slice.
3. Spread the next slice of bread with spicy mayonnaise and lay on top.
4. Layer tomato and lettuce and top sandwich with last slice of buttered and toasted bread.
5. Slice sandwich diagonally and insert cocktail toothpicks into each half.
6. Garnish with orange slices for breakfast and a glass of orange juice.
7. Garnish with pickles if serving for lunch and serve with a bowl of soup and/or potato salad. A family favorite.