West Coast Multigrain Dressing with Dried Fruit and Almonds
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Melt butter in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add celery, onion, red pepper and garlic. Saute 8 to 10 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
3. Combine cooked vegetables, breads, apple, dried fruit, almonds, herbs, salt and pepper in large bowl. Pour chicken broth over the top and stir lightly until all ingredients are moist.
4. Place mixture in a greased 3-quart baking dish and cover with foil. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking for
another 15 to 20 minutes.
Nachos with a Twist
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
2. Place half of the tortilla chips on cookie sheet. Top with half of the cheese, dressing, onions and bacon. Repeat layers.
3. Bake 3 to 4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and let stand 2 to 3 minutes. Using a large spatula, carefully slide nachos onto large serving platter to serve.
Peas with Turkey Bacon and Onions
1. Heat oil in 4-quart Dutch oven or saucepan on medium heat. Cook and stir bacon 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly browned.
2. Stir in onions. Cook and stir 3 minutes. Stir in frozen peas, pepper and salt. Cook and stir 4 to 6 minutes or until all ingredients are heated through.