Turkey Pretzel Roll-up
1. Spread 1 tablespoon peanut butter on each turkey slice.
2. Sprinkle each turkey slice with 1 teaspoon each sunflower kernels and celery.
3. Place 1 pretzel rod at bottom edge of each turkey slice; roll up around pretzel.
4. Serve immediately, or wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Roast Turkey with Spicy Rub
1. Combine all ingredients except turkey and oil. Blend well. (May be prepared 2 to 3 days in advance. Store mixture in an airtight container at room temperature.)
2. Remove neck and giblets from body and neck cavities of turkey; refrigerate for another use or discard. Turn wings back to hold neck skin in place. Return legs to the tucked position, if untucked. Place turkey, breast side up, on flat rack in shallow roasting pan.
3. Brush outside of the turkey with half of the oil; rub outside and inside cavity with spice mixture. Cover and refrigerate 12 hours or overnight.
4. Preheat oven to 325°F.
5. Brush spiced turkey with remaining 3 tbsp. of oil. Bake approximately 3 hours*, or until meat thermometer reaches 180°F when inserted in the thickest part of the thigh. Remove turkey from oven.
6. Let turkey stand 15 minutes before carving.
Turkey Tortilla Pizzas
1. Preheat oven 375°F.
2. Combine the chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, oregano, and cayenne in a medium bowl; mix well. Add the turkey strips; toss to coat. Drizzle 1 tbsp. of the olive oil evenly over all; set aside.
3. Heat 2 tbsp. of the olive oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add the pepper strips and onion and cook 5 to 7 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently. Add the turkey mixture; cook 2 minutes. Remove from heat; set aside.
4. Brush the tortillas lightly on one side with the remaining 2 tbsp. olive oil. Place the tortillas, oil-side up, on baking sheets. Bake until just beginning to crisp, about 5 minutes.
5.Remove the tortillas from the oven and sprinkle evenly with the cheese. Arrange equal amounts of the turkey mixture over each tortilla. Top with equal amounts of the tomatoes and cilantro.
6. Bake 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the tops are beginning to brown lightly. Cut each tortilla into 6 wedges.