Turkey Tortilla Pizzas
1. Preheat oven 375°F.
2. Combine the chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, oregano, and cayenne in a medium bowl; mix well. Add the turkey strips; toss to coat. Drizzle 1 tbsp. of the olive oil evenly over all; set aside.
3. Heat 2 tbsp. of the olive oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add the pepper strips and onion and cook 5 to 7 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently. Add the turkey mixture; cook 2 minutes. Remove from heat; set aside.
4. Brush the tortillas lightly on one side with the remaining 2 tbsp. olive oil. Place the tortillas, oil-side up, on baking sheets. Bake until just beginning to crisp, about 5 minutes.
5.Remove the tortillas from the oven and sprinkle evenly with the cheese. Arrange equal amounts of the turkey mixture over each tortilla. Top with equal amounts of the tomatoes and cilantro.
6. Bake 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the tops are beginning to brown lightly. Cut each tortilla into 6 wedges.
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
1. Preheat oven to 325°F (300°F if using dark non-stick pan).
Place paper liners in 36 miniature muffin cups.
2. For crust, combine walnuts, 4 teaspoons sugar and the
margarine or butter in medium bowl until well blended. Press
about 1 teaspoon of the walnut mixture firmly onto bottom of
each prepared muffin cup. Bake 5 minutes. Cool.
3. For filling, beat Neufchatel cheese, pumpkin, 1/2 cup sugar,
vanilla, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, the cloves and nutmeg in
large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well
4. Gradually add eggs one at a time, beating on low speed after
each addition. Spoon evenly over crusts.
5. Bake 15 minutes, or until centers are almost set. Cool.
6. Refrigerate at least 2 hours, or until chilled.
7. Top with whipped cream just before serving and sprinkle with
additional cinnamon, if desired