Southern Pecan Pie with Toffee Crunch
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Roll pastry into a 12-inch circle on lightly floured surface. Fit into 9-inch pie plate. Fold edge under and flute edge.
2. Combine corn syrup, eggs, pecans, butter and vanilla in a medium bowl. Toss 2/3 cup of toffee pieces with flour and stir into pecan mixture. Pour entire mixture into pie pastry.
3. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove pie from the oven and place on a cooling rack. Immediately sprinkle remaining 1/3 cup of toffee pieces over the top. Cool completely before serving.
Pumpkin Pie Sundaes
1. Crumble pumpkin pie into large mixing bowl. Stir to combine pie filling and crust.
2. For each sundae, place 2 large (2-inch diameter) scoops pie mixture in a dessert dish. Top with 1 scoop ice cream, 2 tbsp. whipped cream, 3 pecan halves and 2 tbsp chocolate chips.
1. Combine cabbage, carrot, pepper and onion in medium bowl.
2. In separate bowl, whisk together sugar, vinegar and oil. Stir in spices until well combined.
3. Add oil mixture to vegetable mixture; toss to coat evenly. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before using.