Cranberry Pumpkin Crumble Cheesecake Squares
1. Preheat oven to 325 °F. Line a 13×9-inch baking pan with foil, with ends extending over sides of pan.
2. For crust, combine crumbs, nuts, sugar, butter and cinnamon; mix well. Firmly press 3 cups of mixture onto bottom of prepared baking pan. Set aside remaining 1 cup while preparing cheesecake.
3. For cheesecake, mix cream cheese, sugar and flour in large bowl of electric mixer on medium speed until blended, about 2 minutes. While mixing, add sour cream, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed until just blended. Fold in cranberries. Pour cheesecake batter over crust.
4. Sprinkle remaining crust mixture over top of cheesecake. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool completely on wire rack.
5. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Lift cheesecake from pan, using foil edges. Cut into 16 pieces. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
Louisiana BBQ Shrimp
1.Melt 1/4 cup of the butter in a 3-quart heavy saucepan on medium-high heat. Add garlic. Cook and stir 1 minute.
2.Stir in beer, green onions and seasonings. Cover pan and bring to boiling.
3.Add shrimp; return to boiling, stirring occasionally. Immediately remove shrimp from liquid. Place shrimp in a warm serving bowl.
4.Continue boiling cooking liquid until it is reduced by 25%, about 10 minutes.
5.Stir cream into liquid; return to boiling. Remove pan from heat.
Blend in remaining 1/4 cup butter and parsley. Pour hot liquid over shrimp and serve.
Southern Pecan Pie with Toffee Crunch
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Roll pastry into a 12-inch circle on lightly floured surface. Fit into 9-inch pie plate. Fold edge under and flute edge.
2. Combine corn syrup, eggs, pecans, butter and vanilla in a medium bowl. Toss 2/3 cup of toffee pieces with flour and stir into pecan mixture. Pour entire mixture into pie pastry.
3. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove pie from the oven and place on a cooling rack. Immediately sprinkle remaining 1/3 cup of toffee pieces over the top. Cool completely before serving.