Turkey, Brie and Cranberry Apple Panini
1. Spread one side of each slice of bread with butter.
2. Spread other side of one slice of bread with cranberry chutney; spread other side of second slice with Dijonnaise.
3. Layer turkey, Brie, apple slices and spinach over chutney. Cover with second slice of bread, Dijonnaise facing spinach.
4. Grill sandwich in heated panini grill 4 to 6 minutes or until golden brown on both sides and cheese is melted. Cut sandwich in half and serve.
Cranberry Pumpkin Crumble Cheesecake Squares
1. Preheat oven to 325 °F. Line a 13×9-inch baking pan with foil, with ends extending over sides of pan.
2. For crust, combine crumbs, nuts, sugar, butter and cinnamon; mix well. Firmly press 3 cups of mixture onto bottom of prepared baking pan. Set aside remaining 1 cup while preparing cheesecake.
3. For cheesecake, mix cream cheese, sugar and flour in large bowl of electric mixer on medium speed until blended, about 2 minutes. While mixing, add sour cream, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed until just blended. Fold in cranberries. Pour cheesecake batter over crust.
4. Sprinkle remaining crust mixture over top of cheesecake. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool completely on wire rack.
5. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Lift cheesecake from pan, using foil edges. Cut into 16 pieces. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
Turkey Teriyaki Stir-fry
1. Combine broth and cornstarch until blended. Stir in teriyaki
sauce and sesame seeds. Set aside.
2. Spray large skillet with cooking spray. Heat on medium-high heat 1 minute or until hot. Add turkey strips and frozen vegetables. Cook and stir 6 minutes, or until vegetables are hot and crisp-tender.
3. Stir in teriyaki sauce mixture. Cook and stir until sauce is thickened and bubbly.
4. Serve over hot cooked rice.