1. Combine cabbage, carrot, pepper and onion in medium bowl.
2. In separate bowl, whisk together sugar, vinegar and oil. Stir in spices until well combined.
3. Add oil mixture to vegetable mixture; toss to coat evenly. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before using.
Tex Mex Turkey Skillet
1. Heat 15 ml (1 tbsp) of the oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add rice; cook and stir until rice turns light golden brown, about 3 minutes. Add salsa and broth; stir to mix. Cover skillet, reduce heat to low and simmer 15 minutes or until rice is tender.
2.In a second skillet, heat the remaining 15 ml (1 tbsp) oil over medium-high heat. Add zucchini and onion. Cook and stir 5 minutes or until vegetables just start to brown on edges, adding corn after 3 minutes. Add turkey to vegetables and set aside until rice is done.
3. Stir vegetables and turkey into rice mixture. Continue heating 2 minutes or until turkey is hot. Sprinkle with cheese, cover, remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes.
4. If desired, sprinkle with cilantro.
Peas with Turkey Bacon and Onions
1. Heat oil in 4-quart Dutch oven or saucepan on medium heat. Cook and stir bacon 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly browned.
2. Stir in onions. Cook and stir 3 minutes. Stir in frozen peas, pepper and salt. Cook and stir 4 to 6 minutes or until all ingredients are heated through.