West Coast Multigrain Dressing with Dried Fruit and Almonds
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Melt butter in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add celery, onion, red pepper and garlic. Saute 8 to 10 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
3. Combine cooked vegetables, breads, apple, dried fruit, almonds, herbs, salt and pepper in large bowl. Pour chicken broth over the top and stir lightly until all ingredients are moist.
4. Place mixture in a greased 3-quart baking dish and cover with foil. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking for
another 15 to 20 minutes.
Migas with Bacon Style Turkey
1. Melt butter in large skillet on medium-high heat. Cook and stir onions and peppers 4 to 6 minutes or until lightly browned.
2. Reduce heat; add eggs and chili powder. Scramble eggs until large clumps start to form. Add the cheese and bacon; cook until cheese is melted.
3. Fold in the tortilla chips. Salt and pepper to taste.
4. Serve with salsa
Chopped Turkey Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
1. For dressing, combine garlic, mustard and vinegar in small bowl. Gradually add oil, whisking until well blended. Stir in Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to use.
2. For salad, combine lettuce, turkey, cheese, proscuitto, beans, tomatoes, olives, onions and basil in large bowl. Add ½ cup dressing; toss to coat. Serve with additional dressing, if desired.