Roast Turkey with Cranberry Orange Glaze
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Combine marmalade, cranberry juice concentrate, maple syrup, vinegar and salt in small heavy saucepan. Bring to boil on medium heat, stirring frequently.
Reduce heat to low. Cook, uncovered, stirring frequently 12 to 15 minutes, or until glaze is reduced to about one cup.
2. Remove neck and giblets from body and neck cavities of turkey; discard or refrigerate for another use. Drain juices from turkey and pat dry turkey with paper towels. Turn wings back to hold neck skin against back of turkey.
3. Place turkey, breast side up, on a flat roasting rack in a shallow pan. Brush turkey lightly with vegetable oil or cooking spray. Roast turkey for 2 hours. Cover breast and top of drumsticks loosely with foil to prevent overcooking of breast.
4. Continue roasting turkey for another 45 minutes. Remove foil and brush generously with glaze. Return foil loosely to top of turkey. Cook for another 45 minutes, or until meat thermometer reaches 180°F when inserted into the deepest part of the thigh.
5. Brush with remaining glaze. Let turkey stand 15 minutes before carving.
Wild Rice & Turkey Soup
1. Combine broth, wine and turkey in a large soup pot. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes.
2. Remove turkey from broth and cool slightly. Chop turkey into small pieces or shred.
3. While broth is simmering, sauté onion, celery and garlic in a frying pan.
4. Add rice, sautéed onion, celery, and garlic to broth. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes.
5. Add shredded turkey and spices; cover and cook an additional 20 minutes until rice is tender.
Turkey Teriyaki Stir-fry
1. Combine broth and cornstarch until blended. Stir in teriyaki
sauce and sesame seeds. Set aside.
2. Spray large skillet with cooking spray. Heat on medium-high heat 1 minute or until hot. Add turkey strips and frozen vegetables. Cook and stir 6 minutes, or until vegetables are hot and crisp-tender.
3. Stir in teriyaki sauce mixture. Cook and stir until sauce is thickened and bubbly.
4. Serve over hot cooked rice.